Tecom: Al Barsha Heights, Dubai - UAE
Phone: +971 4 448 8000
1 night: 225-600 AED per room
6 restaurants and bars
Popular: Very Popular N1
RESTAURANTS & BARS:
- Al Dente Restaurant: Located on the Ground Floor. Opens daily from 11:00 A.M. – 01:00 A.M.
- Murjan Coffee Shop. Located at the First Floor of Byblos Hotel. Opens 24 hours dailyCrown & Lion English Pub. Located on the Ground Floor. Opens daily from 11:00 A.M. – 03:00 A.M. Kung Korean Restaurant & Karaoke. Located at the Mezzanine Level. Opens daily from 09:00 A.M. – 02:00 A.M.
- For reservations: +971 4327966 or +971 44488000
- The Deck. Located on the First Floor Opens daily from 07:00 P.M. – 03:00 A.M.
- Chameleon Club Dubai. Located at the Penthouse. Opens daily from 08:00 P.M. – 03:00 A.M.For reservations and more information, please call +971 501135858
Byblos Hotel offers an outdoor pool and a terrace bar, The Deck, featuring local specialty drinks and panoramic city views. Dubai Internet City Metro Station is a 5 minute walk away.
All rooms have an elegant décor and feature floor-to-ceiling windows with black-out curtains. Each one has low-back armchairs, a well-lit work desk and a cozy dressing area.
Hotel Byblos boasts 6 restaurants and bars. Kung Korean Restaurant offers Korean cuisine as well as a separate karaoke section. Crown & Lion English Bar serves British bar food and features themed entertainment nights.
Byblos Hotel is less than 3.2 km from Dubai Internet City and Jebel Ali Race Course.
Barsha Heights (Tecom) is a great choice for travelers interested in luxury brand shopping
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8 for a two-person trip.
This property is also rated for the best value in Dubai! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).